Precise magnetic field measurements
based on pni’s proprietary magneto-inductive sensor technology, which provides high resolution, low power consumption, no hysteresis, large dynamic range, and high sampling rates, the rm3100 geomagnetic sensor is ideal for applications requiring precise compass heading and precise magnetic field measurements.
the rm3100 is a military-grade sensor at a consumer price. it is proven across a wide range of applications including drones, robotics, manned and unmanned vehicles, marine, scientific, defense, and automotive.
- Provides high gain, high sampling rates, and no hysteresis
- Measurements are stable over temperature and inherently free of offset drift
- High sensor sample rate and precise magnetic field measurements enable accurate sensor fusion algorithm development for any application
- The RM3100’s MagI2C features both continuous measurement mode and single measurement polling
and software-configurable resolution
- I2C and SPI interfaces offer system design flexibility